Possibilities of rescheduled meets

Coaches and the NCS are hard at work seeing if some or all of our local league finals can be rescheduled.

ALL schools will still be able to enter the NCS finals no matter what.

All three of the Friday and Saturday meets have been cancelled but there is the possibility of the NBL Oak and Redwood meets being held Tuesday at Spring Lake, if air quality levels are safe. VVAL has not made a decision yet on if they will try and reschedule.
NBL meets are proposing running at the same time but with separate finish lines. First race, (JV Girls) at 2PM.

Word is that if no finals are held that pennants will be given to the teams leading the standings from the dual meets.
This would be, for both boys and girls, Maria Carrillo for the NBL Oak division, Windsor for the NBL Redwood division and Casa Grande in the VVAL.